In an effort to provide the best quality service to you, our customer, and keep our prices low we have the following policies regarding the return of parts to United Ford. Should you have any questions or other concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
- No returns after 30 days.
- All returns subject to a 20% handling charge.
- No returns accepted without a copy of the invoice.
- No returns on air bags, electrical, or special order parts.
- All Parts must be returned freight prepaid in original package in saleable condition.
- Any damages must be inspected by your agent for visible or concealed damage.
- All returns must have a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) prior to being sent back.
- Refunds on invoices originally paid for by check will not be issued for ten (10) business days from the date the check is deposited to ensure funds have cleared the bank.